Monday 22 September 2008

Another Friggin Tag -- This is the last I swear [Only for you Jess aka Nuala]

THE SELF
[01] Name: Mesha Chow
[02] Nickname: Mesha
[03] Married: No
[04] Zodiac Sign: Libra
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 18 (1990)
[07] High School: SMK Sri Sentosa [2003-2005]; Mountain Creek State High School [2005 - 2007]
[08] College: Curtin Internation College
[09] Height: Don't know
[10] Weight: Not telling
[11] Do you like yourself: Like? I love myself.
[12] Piercings: 2 on each earlobe, both tragus and a nose piercing.
[13] Right or left: Right
[14] Are you a freak : Goth wanna be freak
[15] Hair: Black with faded copper bits [from dyeing my hair red last year]
[16] Skin: Naturally tanned
[17] Allergic: Dust and pollen
[18] What are you doing now: Relaxing and smoking the occasionally ciggy in my room
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Still chatting on KSCB
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Hopefully well travelled and own a home of my own with a partner
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: nope. All on me own
[22] Siblings(included you): Only me...
[23] Eldest: me!
[24] Youngest: me!
[25] Love/hate your family: LOVE!

LOVE LIFE
[26] You found your another half: Nope. Still Lookingg..
[27] If yes, who is he/she: -
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Can I say Prince Nuada? =)
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: -
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): HAHA nope, in that aspect, I'm traditional
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Once, but moi is pickyy
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: -
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done:-
[34] Ever argue with your other half: -
[35] You with your other half since:-
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight although I think Shane from the L Word is HAWT.
[37] Reasons you love your other half:-
[38] You and your other half in which stage: -
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: -
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: -
[41] Your first best friend: Serena
[42] Your first enemy: Don't know
[43] The friend you love the most: Those who help me when I'm in dire need.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1only): No one in particular
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Katharina although I don't see her anymore
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: NONE
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Those really whiny ones. Not to mention Bimbos
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: perverts, smell bad and are dirtyy
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: -
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: -
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Ignore them forever
[52] If your friend betray you: Never speak of that friendship again
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Oh well. I trust he knows what to do =) and kill the bitch of course
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Depends how I feel about that friend too.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Don't have THAT kind of feeling towards them

STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: No
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Yeps
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: -
[59] Always late to school/college: Most of the time. I like arriving er.. fashionably late :P
[60] Your class: Dead boring
[61] You love your seniors: What seniors?
[62] Senior who you love the most: -
[63] Your classmates good/bad: so-so
[64] Excellent result classmate: Bex Wilson
[65] Laziest classmate: Don't know

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Bex
[67] Stupid people: ?
[68] Good looking people: Kirsty Lee
[69] Ugly people: Not telling whooo..
[70] Funny people: Anushka
[71] Cute people: Li Ying
[72] Bad people: People who say they'll help but are all talk and no action Hanny
[73] Honest people: Zom
[74] Acting people: Hanny
[75] You are what kind of people: Crazyy

PREFERATION
[76] Lip or eyes: Both
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller
[79] hesitant or spontaneous: spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
[81] Listener or talker: Both
[82] Romantic or rich: Both
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Husband - Don't want kids.

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: 28 and beyong
[85] Numbers of kid(s): I HATE KIDS
[86] Career: Flight Attendent if not in the creative industry
[87] Salary: 5-figure income =)
[88] Retirement age: Hopefully not too old
[89] Properties value: HIGH
[90] Wishes: that I get to travel all over and find someone who loves me more than I do.

No comments: