Friday 19 September 2008

Acting [Part 1]

I am acting. God, have mercy on the audience who are to view the screening in a few week's time for I have no acting talent whatsoever. Believe me, I would love to act but cannot. I think I got a C+ for Drama wayy back in Year 10. Fail. I know. My friend took Film & Television this semester as I took it last semester and since they could not find any actress to plat the role, I got asked! O_______O



Bex, Kristen, Li Ying and Kirsty


Li Ying and I.

I am suppose to look depressed. I SWEAR IT'S ALL MAKE-UP!!!

Bex in the bathtub. Sigh. The things we do for the sake of FTV.

Camwhore

Kirsty looks as if she is dancing XD



Bex is frowning at me for taking her photo, but she looks so cute here!!!

Then she hides behind the lamp =.=''


The instrument used to bounce light onto the actor's face when subtle light is needed.

The shots done for the day!

Me in emo mood but I look like a friggin aunty..

Checking the script

Kirsty's turn to hide!

Then I was made to eat this. THIS!!! Porridge made with water. Yuck. I had to mix it with lots of honey so I wouldn't gag. With honey, it didn't taste TOO bad.

My expression was like this though



After the hardwork, me and the girls headed out for Friday Late Night shopping!

No comments: