Saturday 16 August 2008

Waleed's Departure

Gah. I think I've been smitten with the flu bug. Don't know how but probably caught it when I was kinda weak after vomiting so much. Suffering from an occasional cough and heavily blocked sinuses. Hanny was apparently annoyed at me for some reason as to which I have no idea eventhough I spoke to him. And also "apparently" I said some stupid things to Waleed on MSN. When asked, he said that I told him my "darkest, deepest secrets" but when I went on history to read it, it seemed nothing like it, other the fact that I was horny and drunk and confessed that I am lonely - very lonely (companionship wise).

After handing in MCI111's assignment, I watched Taken which starred Liam Neeson. I loved Liam Neeson's acting although the story line and plot was kinda expected. Student Edge made watching movies so much cheaper. Even at a student price of $13.50, when you flash the StudentEdge card, you can get $8 tickets! Shit. That was cheap! But only applicable Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. But still, if you're not desperate to watch it, why not?
Then I caught the bus to the city and decided that I should get myself a ring. The one I lost whilst sandboarding (mostly mum's fault as she asked me to go for a second round in which I really protested as I was already tired. Nontheless, you know what a mother's order is right?) and went hunting for one. Proud Jewellers have really nice ones at a reasonable rate, although it still left me questioning about the quality of the diamond. Yes. DIAMONDS..

This ring that caught my attention was an eternity band, but I really liked the design and it was for $599 - way out of this months budget but since it had to custom made to fit my tiny finger, only 20% of the price was needed to be paid, so the balance could be paid next month. White gold, with a band of diamonds. Takes about 4-6 weeks for it. I can't wait for it.

Lately Waleed and Hanny has been acting strangely (or perphaps) it was just me, as they did their own activities without inviting me. Maybe I really should let them have their own "guy time" but I really can't help but to feel alone when I'm not with them.

Waleed sent me a text message stating that he was leaving tonight. I was like "WTF"? but it was expected as his job has really shitty timing. He was suppose to leave on Sunday. And oh, I realise that I'm starting to fall for Waleed. Why? I've noticed recently that when he hung out with an old female friend of his, I got extremely jealous. This does not occur to Hanny but more with Waleed. He's everything I see that could make me happy. But the thing is that he's not into relationships. That sucks ALOT.

Had a dinner with Bel whilst waiting for the boys to pick us up and went to a Korean place. For lunch I originally had Bibimbap but with the flu, my appetite went down the gutter. However, this Korean restaurant served chicken soup with ginseng. Perfect for someone who has a flu. Costed $19AUD though. But I kept telling myself - there's ginseng, there's ginseng. It's good for you. Bel is very funny and very interesting, although I feel that I'm acting stupid around her cause the things that I say doesn't seem to humour her. Oh well. I tried. And accidently confessed my feelings about Waleed to her. And guess what, she's a psychologist. Damn. She asked me whether I've told him. I said no. Why? she asked. My answer: Fear of rejection. Then she didn't say much. I told her though that I really am jealous of her relationship with Takeshi. They met each other in uni and it has been 6 years and they are now getting married. Seems so nice to have someone to come home to everynight and to be loved for who you are.

2nd pic: Waleed, Hanny, Omar,Takeshi & Bel

Waleed, Me, Omar, Takeshi & Bel

1 comment:

CH Voon said...

er... cant see u at those photos?