Thursday 21 August 2008

20th August -- MCI111 and Squidding

Finally some photos of the 2nd semester here at Curtin Internation College. This is MCI111 - Media, Communication and Information 111. One of the most boring classes ever, thankfully the professor isn't although the boredom of the subject does seep into you and makes one want to go to sleep or skip the lecture. Met up with zomfgwtfbbq for Gelare's in South Perth and then Bel asked whether if me and Omar wants to go squidding. I was so bored, I agreed :D

Professor Steven Joyce
Anushka





Kelvin Wong [ the funny thing is that I have a friend by the name of Kevin Wong. They look alike too XD]


Damn. We didn't get anything. Oh well, next time :(

Omar and Bel

Bel thinking whether she is lucky enough to catch anything.

Omar waiting ever so patiently

Blahhhh..the pics of me were horrible. In its place is this.

No comments: