Friday 22 August 2008

Limited Edition PSP Final Fantasy: Crisis Core Bundle and a Diamond Ring


I remembered looking at the PSP bundle in EB games and it was $319AUD. Too bad then I'd already bought the Yellow Simpsons PSP. It kept reoccuring in my mind. If people can collect items such as watches, why shouldn't I collect Limited Edition PSPs that I like?


I totally love the designs at the back and the grey translucent buttons!



The EB in the city had just sold their last Final Fantasy Bundle and the only EB store that still stocked it was out in Midlands. So we caught the train all the way out there just to buy the PSP. Zomfgwtfbbq stated that I looked like a puppy. Wait til I make you suffer! I shall not lend you Crisis Core! Hhahah kidding. Zomfgwtfbbq upfronted the PSPs payment (aww thanks! So trusting yeah? muahahhaha) cause I overdid my daily eftpos limit --> Diamond ring.

Coffee chat with zomfgwtfbbq



I gave a deposit two weeks ago for the ring and expected a full 4-6 weeks before it arrived. Apparently not. It only took 2 weeks! Custom made for me cause my finger is too small. No. It's not a silver ring with zirconia but a white gold with actual diamonds.

1 comment:

zomfgwtfbbq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.