Tuesday 12 August 2008

Gathering @ Dome's in Trinity Arcade [8/8/2008]

Hanny's friend, Omar, arrived from Egypt sometime last week (I know..old post, didn't have access to the computer) and got to meet up with Leila and Akeal. Like always, I was the only Asian at this gathering. And Akeal, as always is so HAWT that I'm drooling XD



Omar, Akeal, Leila

Omar and Akeal

Akeal *drools* and Leila

Waleed and Hanny

We then headed off. Still in the emo mood for some reason. Feeling so empty and totally forgot that is was the 8th of the 8th of 2008! Missed the opening and was being a stereotypical woman (emotional) when I missed it. *sigh* How I love my cigarettes. The feeling of being high sent my mood up a bit. Didn't mean that the pain went away.


Stereotypical Chinese acts and music.. *tung tung chang..*

1 comment:

CH Voon said...

see all those photos... only ur friends...

Where are you hiding?