Saturday 2 August 2008

Jared Leto in Malaysia @ MTV Asia Awards?? --Fuck Me

30 Seconds Mars hottie, Jared Leto

I admit that I am now regularly chatting at the old favourite past time site of mine at Kennysia's Chatbox and just now when I checked Kennysia's page and OMFG I saw the pic of Jared Leto (and other stars like the PussyCat Dolls and Leona Lewis) on it. Fuck ME!! I'm in Australia, thinking that more of these stars would be here to see and damn, when I arrived in Australia, all the stars started going to Malaysia. There goes my hopeless dream -- straight out of the window. Thankfully I managed to get Evanescence in 2007 before John and Rocky got fired. THAT, was a blessing.

Karen Mok & Jared Leto *sigh*

If only it was ME and not Karen. This inspires me to be famous XD Hhaha keep on dreaming Mesha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful lie~~~
it's a perfect denial~~~~
such a beautiful lie to believe in
so beautiful, beautiful lies make me

LOL
i like him a lot too
his screaming voice awesome

Anonymous said...

A malaysia stayed with him that night. Zoey Hau