Sunday 9 November 2008

My New Phone! -- Nokia E71

Ah... Finally, after YEARS of waiting, I finally got my hands on a shiny new phone. No more hand-me-downs!! I still remember the time when I got my hands on a mobile phone when I was just a mere rebellious teenager! The Nokia 3315. Who could ever forget that phone if you were a user? Resembled a mini-brick and was as durable as one. One could have assumed it was made to last forever!! I remember saving up left over change and finally after saving RM300, I went to the store and got it. Best part was it was behind my mother's back! Haha OK OK. So I wasn't the most obedient child in the world, but all I wanted was a phone and my mother was like "Wait til you're 18!". Four years was a long time for me then. So I got it whilst she was abroad. Hee~
The mini-brick 3315

Then, when the first colour phone came out, I was like "COOL" and I wanted one too. This time, I was completely broke as they were so freaking expensive. Grandpa found me a phone (actually found a mobile phone) and passed it to me (since I was so desperate to have a colour camera phone). It was a Sony Ericsson. I invested in a new cover since the original one was scratched real bad. Overall it was a crap phone, looking back at it now.




















White or Black?? I couldn't decide. Too many girls went for the white, so I took the black ~

Then, just end of last year, Mother got a new phone and passed her old Motorola E398 to me. I was overjoyed then (although I was dying to get a new one). When I came over to Perth, I thought I could get a new phone with a 2 year contract. The catch was I had to be 18. WTFKNSCBTNS. I hated being 17. No matter what you say, 18 is the best age! So, after YEARS of having crappy phones, I finally got my hand on the Nokia E71!!!!!! $69AUD a month on a 2 year contract with 3 network and the phone comes free with it :)

Moreover, 3 is having a promotion where 1GB of Internet usage comes free with it! Wee~~ The $69AUD a month plan allows me to have $650 worth of Talk & SMS credit and $350 talk time with any 3 network users! I'm overjoyed.

My new phone~~

However, I'm still waiting for my number to be transferred from Optus to 3 network now, and it's still in the process. A bit impatient and frustrated but I'll soon be flashing this new phone around :)

6 comments:

哈亞斯 said...

nice phone... it got WIFI?

RT said...

3310 and 3315 is your best friend when you need to wake up early.

Gromit said...

this model got market claim issue.

check back lowyat.net, hope you not the unlucky guy

Mesha said...

DSVT - Yes indeed!

Mesha said...

Gromit - Really now? I don't really know but yeah, we'll see. Thanks

Anonymous said...

what a change wei lol. this will aslt you for another 5 years