Monday 2 February 2009

Just When You Think You're Almost There..

...you fall back to the black, stenching pit of doom. Urgh. How fucking frustrating.

Mother told me the wrong date in which the term deposit was supposed to end. Earlier she stated 8th and now when she checked back it was the 18th! Uni starts on the 16th.

Back to square one, but can't blame my mum. She's trying her hardest to support me now and it's unfair on her to lose interest that she's been waiting to harvest for the last 8 months.

Haiz. Now I have to find people who are willing to lend me $10,300 AUD for a period of 10 days. But how many people are willing AND is able to lend me that amount of money? Not many. Well, I guess, breaking the sum down plan to a reasonable amount to be borrowed might work, if I had only more close friends that has trust in me.

So far, I've found one. Waleed. But don't know how much he's willing to fork out for the time being. We shall have to see. :(

No comments: