Friday 20 June 2008

PSP: Limited Edition -- Simpsons Package!

Within the influence of my HK friends, I soon discovered the joy of PSP. Almost every HK student I've met has a PSP. Why? I dunno. When I first arrived in Perth my friend/ex-housemate, K, has one. Then not long later my other ex-housemate, Dai bought one (second-hand, but pretty new) to play. At times when K isn't using hers, I would borrow it off her and play whatever games she has on it. Ah the bliss of having a portable playstation. Boy, didn't I miss it.

Since the holday's started and all my newfound friends returned to their homeland, I am now BORED. It's uncommon to spot a Mesha in a cinema watching a movie alone or caught at JB Hi-fi buying a DVD to watch at home. When I think of it, I seriously do not know what I'm going to do with all these junk I've accumulated over the past few months. And apparently I'm suppose to be saving. Bullshit I tell you.

Originally, I wanted to buy a DVD to watch when I started thinking that the amount of DVDs I've bought is going to be enough for me to buy something that'll entertain me and not take up so much space. Then there it is. The PSP Slim&Lite staring at me through the glass cabinet. I stood there and couldn't decide. The Nintendo DS Lite was almost half the price of the PSP. Decisions decisions decisions..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally thought that the games for PSP appealed to me more and decided to buy it. The lady at the counter was helpful and showed me the LAST limited edition Simpsons package. I originally wanted the black but the sound of LIMITED EDITION was very tempting and when I thought of it more and more, it seems that almost everyone (Asian I've seen with a PSP) has a black one. So why not? Eventhough it's bright yellow. Matches my scarf and bad!! XD


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



For only $299 I've got the PSP and the game! Why not? The Simpsons game itself originally costs around $60AUD average in stores. So why not invest in a good entertainment electronic device? It's now charging but I hope to play it soon!

No comments: