Friday 18 January 2008

Tuuli's 18th

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Omg! What the Hell is it??!!" as John, Tuuli and Mesha turned their heads and faced the fiery furnace (BBQ)...

It was my friend's 18th and it was also an opportunity to socialize. I caught the 4:55pm bus, thinking that it would head to Mooloolaba. I told the driver so but apparently he was deaf. The bus did not even freaking go past Mooloolaba. Instead, it went to the Plaza. Oops..


Upon arriving at the plaza, I checked the timetable for the next bus that actually went pass the designated place.


"Bus 600 to Caloundra. Time it arrives: 5.40pm."


Ok. Cool. I bumped into two of my school friends. One didn't seem so keen upon the sight of seeing me. Felicity chatted up and of course, not to mention the annoying process of Look at What I bought... I mean this chic was addicted to shopping. And I thought I was bad. Felicity is the type that would pay heaps of money on clothes and tries to keep up in fashion and plans on being a designer. Not to be a bitch but here's the truth:

  1. She can't draw. Eventhough I may seem a hypocrite since I failed art but drawing is my forte.
  2. Her sense of fashion isn't great either.

I don't know how go to on without sounding like a total ass so I won't. She asked me what's with the extra bag. I simply answered that I was heading to my friend's 18th, totally forgetting that I totally avoided hers. She caught me but I had a good come back about me studying hard in school. I suspect that she knows I'm bullshitting.

Keeping an eye out for Bus 600 whilst sitting in the vacant seat where my ex-schoolmates were, a weird looking guy sat down next to me and started a conversation.



"Hey!"


"Hey....." *looks away*


"Are you living on the coast?"


"Yeah.."


"So am I"


*No shit..*


"What are you studying in uni?"


"I'm applying"


"What for?"


"Journalism"


"Cool. I'm at Tafe doing a librarian course."


"You like books then?"


"Yeah, but I'm actually doing a course with computers."


"Cool."




This was a freaking retard. Hello? Can you not get the signs when I looked away and showed that I wasn't interested??!! He creeped the shit out of me. To top it off, the weirdo was on the same fucking bus! Thankfully he say somewhere else, but close enough to start a conversation and I could see that he tried to catch my attention. I looked away..

I arrived at Mooloolaba and quickly hopped off the bus. Looking back and checking that he wasn't off it too, I quick-walked to my friend's holiday apartment. Tuuli, was not in. She was at a bottle shop. I called up and she said to go upstairs as her friend, Kirsty was there. I got the receptionist to send me up.

Kirsty was a tall, brunette with glasses. She was very friendly to me and I thought she was rather nice. In the apartment as well, was a girl called Rachel. We introduced ourselves and quickly got onto a conversation. Sometime later, Tuuli came back with loads of drinks like Jim Beam & Cola, a bottle of vodka, Vodka Cruisers and etc. We helped unpack and shoved everything into the fridge. I downed one can of Jim Beam before the party even started as I was so thirsty and refused to drink tap water. Don't worry - I can't get high off one can.


Tuuli came back with one of her other friend, Ashley. One could tell she was a party-goer and is a total flirt. Time passed, Tuuli and Ashley dressed up whilst some of us stood around chatting away. I met some people I knew but they left around 10 and did not stay the night. The real party started around 12am.


Since Tuuli's was a penthouse, it also had a jacuzzi on the rooftop. And boy..what weird fun we had. Rachel was drunk and so was this random called Nigel. Nigel was a convict who got onto the wrong-side of the law. By the sounds of it, often. He brought his own supply of booze but did not responsibly drink it. His whisky bottle did not contain whisky but Sambucca. And this one had a high level of alcohol in it. Some reckoned it was 90%. By the time he finished the bottle, he was so drunk that he kept falling over. At that time it was funny, thinking that he was faking it. Until we realised he was actually really pissed. Some of us started to panic as he could not walk properly and he could not stay the night as Tuuli thought her parents were coming home. Nigle was dragged downstairs where he passed out in Tuuli's bed. Rachel, who had feelings for him, cried about his situation. Her panicking atttitude obviously had an effect on Tuuli, who then thought that it was alright that he could stay. Me, Tyson and Ashley disagreed.


In the beginning, when we were playing in the jacuzzi in our undergarments, most of us assumed that Nigel would go home once the party was over, so we were fine with it. He was 20-almost-21 but obviously he was not a responsible drinker. Downstairs, before the jacuzzi party, he had already finished half the bottle of it. Nigel boasted about being arrested by the police and how he had a warrant for his arrest. Tyson, Rachel and I was listening but we didn't really take it seriously. Rachel was already high by then, leaving only Tyson and I the only ones sober. It did not really hit us until we had a passed out convict in the apartment with us. The sole reason we wanted him to leave was that we did not want to take responsibility for a druk adult, moreover, one that has commited crime before. Tuuli and Rachel were the only ones wanting him to stay but both of them were intoxicated. Grabbing Nigel's mobile phone, Ashley called a number and asked someone to take him back. Rachel was thoroughly upset by that decision was made but we had it fixed and she was in no condition to handle it. Fucking hell, she was almost 2 years younger than me and was freaking drunk.


Happy and relieved that he was gone, I went for a nice hot shower to wear off the chlorine from the jacuzzi. Ashley was found asleep on the bed and the rest of them was in the living room. Tuuli, upset about a Nathan issue, Rachel half-asleep but drunk and calm and Tyson almost nodding off. Rachel fell asleep whilst Tyson, Tuuli and me had an interesting talk about life and also relationships. We did not sleep one bit.

Out of exhaustion we got our conversation "further"..hahah Me and Tuuli are still single and has not seen what is known to be a condom. Tyson had one and he took it out. Both of us looked like cave-women looking at the latest technology. Tuuli tore it open to find a rather slimy rubber instrument. Conviniently, they had bananas in their apartment and behold - a penis replacement. Ok- so we are experimenting cause we haven't seen one before and have been curious to death about it. I don't get how this is a taboo cause we're going to see one, perphaps use one in the future, so what's wrong with now?

Tuuli and I was rather freaked out about how big the condom will stretch and was rather worried about the size of the banana. Looks...excruciating...Giving a final look, I did something I wanted to do since I've first heard about a condom - to fill it up with water. And so I did.
Tying a knot, it ended up being squished and examined by the birthday girl. It felt soft and bouncy as if it was a toy.

Tyson had to leave and he gave Rachel and Ashley a ride home. He was suppose to pick me and Tuuli up at 11:30 am but somehow overslept our appointment. I was rather angry as I had to miss my bus and did not know the time for the next one. Tuuli and I got ready and decided to have brunch downstairs at a nearby restaurant. We chatted about the night's incident and realised it was rather weird.


Ok. Maybe I shouldn't say this but I must cause this is my journal and it's best to remember it this way. The jacuzzi party I was talking about was actually all of us at that time - Nigel, Rachel, Ashley, Tyson and me - in our undergarments cause no one thought of bringing our bathers and had a strip game. There you go! I know I will now be labeled as a




But hey it's life and you live it once and you do stupid things once in a while, even more likely if you have drunk 5 cans of alcoholic beverages. But here's the thing:


I was still sober.

I did not do anything gross like kiss a random I don't even know. Hell, I haven't kissed a guy in my entire life.

And third, last but not least -I'm still a freaking virgin!

So hell to you if you judged me before you knew me!
















Cause I live with:

P.S: Tuuli, what happened in the jacuzzi stays in the jacuzzi.

No comments: