Sunday 13 January 2008

Late Updates


"I saw it in the window and I knew I wouldn't change my mind. I could just imagine.."


Ah..The bliss of window-shopping is that you get to Browse at things so that you can imagine yourself owning it but knowing you can never get it. Grr..I don't understand how things can be so expensive..and it's not even labelled. In Australia, things are pricey but there are things that are cheaper, like iPods and mobile phones for example. Why don't I buy some to upgrade then? Cause I'm broke..Damn my Sydney shopping..I spent it all on clothes. Isn't it glorious being a woman? Knowing you can go bankrupt by just shopping? Haha..


Can you believe it? I was window shopping from far..and guess what I was attracted to? A men's suit!! Ok. Maybe I'm just weird. Or maybe the fact that only 0.01% of Australian men on the coast dresses up nicely has sent me crazy over suits. Ok. I shall shut up now and you can look.


No comments: