Sunday 6 January 2008

Tired Of Waiting

Couldn't get hold of the teachers in the morning. Tell me - How much more frustrating can you get? You get all nervous and ready to face it but you don't get it. More waiting. Torture.

Most of my friends know their scores and there are a fair few that didn't get it. Tell me about pressure!! There's such a huge difference in scores. The ones that passed had very high grades. Those that didn't make it.. well..maybe some are just short of a mark.. Get it???!!! One friggin' mark can decide whether you get the Diploma or not.

I'm praying really really hard. Let's see my condition, shall we??
If I don't pass, it will mean that I will have to stay in Australia. Not good, but still better than Malaysia. Moreover, pity my poor Mother, she will then have to cancel my flight ticket to Malaysia. So all of you wanting me to return, pray!!
If I Pass: I shall be going to England!! And also returning to Malaysia for 5 months. That means I get to mingle with my friends and having a stress free life..
I'm panicking

No comments: