Wednesday 2 January 2008

Gourmet Club



"Food! Glorious Food!.."


Yes. Food. The sustenance to our life. Food is indeed important.

Not only to sustain us and provide us with nutrients but also to tingle our taste-buds. Chefs around the world creates delectable food to please our lust for more.


I dreamt of times when I would go and explore the land, in search of the weird and exotic foods of this earth and make note on it. I dream big.


To start off my little dream, I'm starting a club..A Gourmet Club! This idea was founded with my new friend Sue, a Malaysian blogger. Our love for food has created this little gathering.

OurMy aim is to go around Malaysia first and try delectable food.

Or just share the experience!! We are just looking for people who loves food and can proudly say:


I live to eat



Interested? Let me or Sue know!

Our latest member is Jon!!!

Woo!!That makes 3.

Lol


No comments: