Tuesday 1 January 2008

Comfort or Fashion?


MyHotComments.com
Fashion. We are dominated by it. We percieve people by what they wear and how they look like. I am not the one to say that I'm not like the rest. Yes. Sometimes I do try to look good but sometimes don't you just feel SO tired of trying to keep in the trend? Or being scrutinized by others just because you wore something that is out of the fashion sense? Seriously..

Fashion. The major cause in making us girls feel bad.


"Oh! I'm too fat. I need to lose weight. See that model there. That's what I want to look like.."


Fashion =Anorexic girls - I used to be one. A victim of Fashion. Was being bullied by peers cause I was overweight. Let me say something. What you say have the power to change someone's life dramatically. You may even drive a person to suicidal attempts if you keep taunting them. Don't. Wisely tell them that you care for them and tell them the truth and help them. In reality girls, men like women with flesh on their body. That's right. Men prefer women with breasts and curves. Voluptious. Main key is Confidence.


What's even worse is when some splurges huge amounts of money on a single item. Why? Cause they need to be in the trend. I had a friend who would spend heaps on shopping. Some times it is nice to indulge yourself in shopping but when you overdo it then..you're just stupid.


Fashion. Sometimes you do stupid things that you think that makes you look good cause you're in the trend but in reality you look stupid. Remember those really low cut jeans? Hipsters as we used to call them. Behold! People flashin their butt-cracks everywhere. Especially upon sitting down.


I'm not against fashion fully but understand. Fashion is when you are at the right place and right time. Not when you need conveniency to move about easily. I'm a girl and I love dressing up - so don't get me wrong. Make-up is also important to me. Without it, no matter how much you dress up and look ugly later, well, too bad.


Here's bit more about me ok? This a message to all readers.
One: I hate, absolutely hate it when you judge and criticize me for what I wear. Why? I've got spunk and funk and I dress what I like. Criticize me in your mind all you like but leave me alone. You're not perfect either. Have you looked in a mirror lately? Unless you're voted as the most beautiful person on this planet, judge yourself before you judge others. And oh, open your eyes to the situation before saying things. I only respect those that think before they talk. I can be random but that's different.

Look. I can dress great if I want to.

Two: I'm straight-forward. Tell me shit and I accept it and try to change it. But be mean - your messing with the wrong girl. I can be really mean.


To those that I have may offended in this post, you have my greatest apology. But it comes to a time when I get really frustrated. It keeps reoccuring to me and this is just a public declaration.



MyHotComments.com

No comments: