Tuesday 29 January 2008

Freaking Annoyed

"Look..The administrator has accepted your results but they have a policy of you having to send the OFFICIAL results," said Patrick.
"I know, but as stated I will not get my results until the 5th of February and I did not receive my Diploma due to the lack of requirements." I said in a mixture of desperation, confusion and anger.

"Well, you'll just have to wait until then and send it", Patrick replied calmly in response to me. "We can't do anything more and the university has a policy that you have to hand in the official results."

"Well, I also have an offer from QUT but the thing is that Mother and I want to get this thing sorted. To have a place confirmed and not sit here with a few conditional offers on out hands and everything is uncertain. I need to get a place.."

"But you're going to recieve a Conditional offer from ECU and then all you have to do is to wait for your official results."

Erm.. ok..see the big picture here? I'm now stuck in the midst of applying for uni and the nitwits need my results but I don't have it until early February. I was swearing like an old gypsy. I mean COME ON! Give me a break, gees..I only have a copy of my results certified by my vice school principle and that's about it. I CANNOT wait any longer. Not due mostly to my impatience but my visa and things getting sorted. How would you like if someone asked you, "How are you?" and you sit there with a blank face with no response. Like an idiot right? This not only affects me but Mother.

Mother on the other hand is being unsupportive, probably cause she thinks I have to man-handle it myself. Her theory was that because she didn't need help from her parents with her application for university, I should follow likewise. But she got in - easily. Me, this dumbass which failed the Diploma, not only has to face a failure but a screwed up application process. Is this a punishment for failing? No just me. Schoolmates I know who failed has at least an offer and is going somewhere..except me.

Sitting here..I called Patrick again. Worst case scenario is the application for colleges. I didn't tell him this though: My last option is QUT. Well at least I don't have to move that far. There's a consideration.

  • If I can't get into a uni in Perth, that means a college diploma as a gateway. And they don't necessarily have the course you want.
  • QUT has the offer with the foundation as required. So which one?

Ah..I don't give a fuck thought's anymore. I need to relax. And there goes my New Year's resolution of not swearing on blogs.


No comments: