Tuesday 22 January 2008

No Results

"What?! I waited a week just to get a response "to get an F-form"? Fuck..."
I was sitting in Mrs. McMahon's office as to ask why wasn't my application through. She is the vice-principle of Mountain Creek State High and somehow she was also responsible for the IB kids. She seems helpful enough to call, scan, print all the related documents for me. But now, it's in the hands of the nitwit administrators. Can't they see it is in the utmost importance? I'm running out of time.
All I can do is sit here and wait. Wait for nothing? I really want to get my fat ass out there and do something but I can't. Oh...behold! The weakling and the helpless...I feel so..dead. I have this strong urge to work but I can't. They make this process oh! so very excruciating. I hate waiting games.

No comments: