Saturday 5 January 2008

Results!! My Doom or Resurrection?

My results were suppose to come out on Sunday but there was this change of plans. My ex classmate, Sarah, popped up on MSN with a "great" news.

"What did you get?"
"What? What do you mean? We haven't got our results yet."
"Nope. We got them today. They came out early. The school called us."
Shit.....I checked my mobile phone earlier and there was a missed call notification. At first I thought it was one of my friends. It was all falling into place now. I nearly had a heart attack, with cold sweat down my palms and I was shocked. Earlier? Damn me.
I had a sense of impending doom. Like something was about to hit me back. I'm normally care-free. Don't believe me? Ask my mother - she will tell you that I don't give a damn about anything. Not this time.. I had all my back-up plans ready.
This IB Diploma program is a waste of time. It is not only harder but once you fail, it's like your life is over. You just can't get into university. Well I'm talking about a good uni here, not those murah ones.
Gah. To make matters worse, I sent an email to the uni I am hoping to attend and asked them what happens if I don't get my 24 points. They sent back a letter saying that if I don't get it, I don't get in. Fuckkk....No sleep for me today..
*I'm Praying Hard*

No comments: