Monday 31 December 2007

New Year's Resolutions

So. The year is almost over. And thinking back now, there's alot of things to look forward to and change. A year can hold so many events. No. Wait. Not even a year. A day.

365 days
So many things could have happen. But some of them just didn't.
My Resolutions For 2008:
  1. Swear to God that I'll work harder in my studies if I'm allowed a second chance in studying again.
  2. Be more independent and mature (I should be - I'm turning 18!!)
  3. Learn to be tactful but still retain my honesty and painful straight-forwardness
  4. Be tidy and neat! Mess- Be Gone!!
  5. Make Mother proud of me - somehow..don't know how but I'll figure it out along the way.
  6. Live my Life to the Fullest. No Regrets. Take Advantage of a Situation. Make it your best!
  7. Last but not Least:

Get Rid of My Laziness!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com

No comments: