Thursday 20 December 2007

McQueens (Nikki) - Thank You!!

My friend, Michelle labeled me as the funky one. As funky as I used to be, I lost touch with my funkiness. My beloved red streaks disappeared as I continually chopped it. It also disappeared from all the washing. Then I realised that I needed to rejuvenate myself.

My appointment was at 12pm and at first I thought that it was going to be just a regular salon lke those in KL..No..it was definitely better!! Everything there was stylish and retro. Impression scale: I'd give it a 10 out of 10. Unfortunately due to my awe, no photos were taken. Guess imagination will have to be used.
My hairdresser's name is Nikki and she was originally from Melbourne. She was the one that consulted me and gave me all her opinions. Like always, I just adjusted my taste to hers and follow suit. Firstly, straight after consultation, she asked me to move to another part of the salon (Apparently, it was like a colouring booth). Next to it, was like a mini coffee-shop with the coffee machine and cups. But I just had water - trying to stay healthy.

Without a mirror, I couldn't see what Nikki was doing so I waited till she was finished and I went to the bathroom to find out that I looked like Medusa with aluminium foil snake-heads. Hmm...fugly attractive

Whist washing, Nikki gave the most enjoyable massage that sent me into euphoria..The other hair-stylist looked over and she nodded with approval. Me with my head in the sink, couldn't wait to see the end result. Boy, was I excited! After the rinsing and treatment. she popped me back to my original seat and I was shocked to see how red it is! It was definitely brighter than the last red I got in KL (I was also pleased that Mother would be in shock to see how red it is hehe)

Mother popped in the right moment and saw the red..Haha I loved the look on her face. I knew then that it was redder than she expected it too. *Maniacally laughter of Mr. Burns*


"Excellent.."


Mother's original appointment was for 12pm too, but her hair-stylist was sick and then Nikki took over for her. Mum didn't want somthing bright so she got light brown high-lights. The funny part is that she has SO much hair, Nikki had to get the hair-straightener out. Here's the end results:


















Spotted my red yet?

My Beautiful Mother (Still Looking Young!) and Kisses for the Treatment!



Front view: Not that much difference to the other haircut but at least its even now.

No comments: