Monday 10 December 2007

Negaraku..Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku..

Well. Not really. I wouldn't actually die for my country. Not THAT patriotic.
However I must focus on the bright side of our country. Seriously. I started appreciating Malaysia from a whole new perspective.

Why?


Australia in all its glory has negative issues. Call it Culture Shock or whatever, I'm surprised it lasted till today with Howard's rule. Thankfully he's out and in comes Kevin Rudd, a trustable looking guy that looks as if he just came out from the SouthPark cartoon series. However, I must say he has really tried his best to improve Australia's economy by signing up for the Kyoto Agreement and now is planning to provide every student in Australia with one laptop. Lucky pigs. Why do they always do this when I'm LEAVING????!!!



Here's some of the cartoons from Peter Broelman, a cartoonist that currently works for the Sunshine Coast Daily. Observe Rudd





A recent cartoon of Rudd and Howard during the 2007 election not long ago



An Australian Fact if you're interested that I find shocking:

It's illegal to spank your children

This was my reaction:



So..It's alright if your kids hit you and but then you cannot correct them by spanking them? I'd like to see them in Malaysia then..Oh our glorious cane and rulers that emits a rather joyful spanking sound on naughty children's buttocks, thighs or hands.

Anyways, here's the news if you haven't heard it. My return to my homeland is booked on the:

29th February 2008


Can't wait to eat all my favourite Nasi Lemak and Chow Kuay Tiow..mm..

1 comment:

zhijie said...

haha..wah..1 laptop wor..remember our deal^^lolx