Friday 28 December 2007

Laputa: Castle in the Sky

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Omg omg.. Yes! Love SBS channel!! Many thanks indeed. I some how feel as if I have to click the tv guide and ta-da, it tells me that Laputa: Castle in The Sky is on. Talk about intuition. I nearly fainted with glee. It is the second movie by Studio Ghibli (1986). It's funny how each of Studio Ghibli's works are linked with one another subtlely. If you look closely enough, there are little characters that are reused. It's hard to describe but if you watch it you'll see.

Once again, Joe Hisaishi has made a great soundtrack. Although looking back from all the Studio Ghibli I've watched, they also have a certain tune to it as a base that is similar to one another.
But it is still a first-class entertainment from an anime movie. I rate this a 4 and a half out of a 5.

No comments: