Sunday 30 December 2007

Bribie Island

Urgh..I couldn't open my eyes this morning as it was dry as the Saharan desert. I probably slept with my eyes open during the night. Lethargic. Again? I literally rolled myself out of bed onto the floor. Don't worry, my bed IS on the floor.

I bought this dress pajamas some weeks ago. Upon wearing it, I knew I had to have it. Why? I'm not sure. Probably the reason is that it's cheap and on discount, $1o AUD. I also liked the collar. I thought a belt might supress its flare but Mother said it makes me look fat. Thanks Mum.

As said, the Sunshine Coast has not been very sunny lately, with sudden downpours and strong wind. But we decided to go sight-seeing. Mother wanted to go to Bribie. And so we went..














Me at a random Beach and almost being blown away.
And oh..please let me know what you think of my pajamas dress!



Oo..nudies prohibited? Damn.. no free show..


Beach Flowers

Bribie Island. What are the first impressions? Well. Let's see.. Ok I've got it. If you were looking for a place to die peacefully, this would be it. You would also die from sheer boredom. Either than the beaches, I'd say there's literally nothing to do. Weather's not been very helpful lately so I guess surfing is not an option though we saw some nut on a surfboard. It's SUICIDE!!!


Finally, after a decent brunch, we found a good spot to stop and take photos. It was a small jetty and there was sunshine. Why not? Winds were strong. How strong? Strong enough to make me stumble a bit. And especially with this pajamas dress of mine, it keeps flaring up. So I had to pull it down to ensure that I did not flash the people that were passing-by. Told Mother that the belt was a good idea after all.


Walking on the bridge towards the jetty



Me against the wind. And also the weirdest photo I've ever taken.

No comments: