Monday 31 December 2007

The End of The Year 2007 - Summary

MyHotComments.com

The day before the New Year. Wow. The year passes by so quickly, especially this year. This year has been pretty exciting. Actually one of the most exciting I've had in ages. Here's the reason why:

  • This is my final year in MCSHS and was a proud graduate.
  • Finishing the 2 year IB course (don't know whether I'll pass but still glad I'm done)
  • Mother got married. Finally.
  • Independently travelled with my friend to Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne.
  • Shopped till I basically had to buy a new bag to accomodate my new clothes.
  • Pierced my tongue but Mother found out and threw a fit. Out came the piercing and closed in half and hours time. Damn it!
  • First time to a nightclub (ssh..)
  • Performed in a Choir
  • Passed the Audition to be in the Vocal Group
  • Mother lets me drink, providing it's not in front of her. (Actually, it's more like she doesn't care what I do as long I'm not drunk. What?! Wait..she doesn't care??) Ignorance is bliss
  • Became an Internet-obsessed Freak. Woo!!
  • And actually started swearing.

Well then. Do you think it's exciting? Maybe not, but I don't give a shit 'cause:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: