Friday 21 December 2007

National Treasure - Book Of Secrets

I was awoken by my ringing of my phone. Thinking it was the alarm I woke up to turn it off until a closer look revealed that someone texted me a message. With blurry eyes, I managed to decipher the message sent to me. It was from Ben and it was to ask me to go with him to the plaza for "Christmas" shopping. I do not celebrate Christmas anymore but still decided that it was a fine opportunity to meet up with him. Taking the 12:54pm bus, I arrived around 1:15pm and called him earlier, about 5 minutes before I reached the Sunshine Plaza. As expected, he was late as usual. Then I realised something. I've finally gotten over him! A month ago I couldn't stop thinking about him, but know she knows why. It's finally all clear.

"Why go for someone who does not even try? Who says one thing but acts the other? Why bother? If he really wants you, he'll be there for you. But alas, the truth speaks otherwise."
He was a picky and he ended up buying one gift for his neice. I on the other hand am bored out of my brains was smiling politely as he chooses his gifts. I thankfully know now why we don't celebrate Christmas. Choosing gifts for other people are such a bore. Don't be mistaken. We are Christians but we just DON'T celebrate it
So after an hour or so, Ben decided to leave as he had a "meeting" with his boss. I on the other hand was rather reluctant to leave. National Treasure 2 was now showing and I decided to watch it. Ben gave a maybe answer so I went without him. It was kinda awkward I must admit, eventhough it wasn't my first time watching a movie alone. All of the people watching the movie came in either with friends or with their partners. Ishh..Geramnya..Semua orang ada teman tapi saya tiada
National Treasure (don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it) was alright. Riley was of course the comedy relief but to me it wasn't as exciting as the first one. I give it a 3 and a half out of 5. I realised something funny too..How old Nicholas Cage is!! You can actually see the receding hairline. Overall if you like adventure, give this one a shot. The clues in the movie fails to amaze me.

No comments: