Wednesday 5 March 2008

Perth Oh Perth...

Update: Finally changed units. Initially chose Media, Communication & Information (MCI), Professional Writing and Presentation (PWP), and Journalism (JRN). Dropped MCI and took up Film & Television. Wonder what lies in store for me?
You may think I might have been busy with all these new things happening around me. Right? Well sorry to disappoint you but you're WRONG!!!!!!!!! Wrong I say!

Doing the 3 3 2, which means I only do 3 units per semester and 2 in the last semester, means it's a rather easy one in comparison to the 4&4 which means 4 units per semester. Aikes! My brain can't absorb that much in one. I need a slow and steady pace for me to learn. Sometimes I think I resemble a tortoise. But slow and steady wins the race no?

So with 3 units meaning that I have only 3 days worth of classes I was overjoyed! Initially that is...
Until I saw the assignments that we have...My heart stopped pouding. It looks so hard! I hope my poor lil brain can function accordingly. MCI was ok though it reminded me of those TOK essays I had to do in high school. It challenges the way we think and perceive the things surrounding us. Hmm..it's almost as complicated as philosophy to me then.
PWP was alright, just teaching us the skills of interviewing and writing as of the title (like DUH).



We watched half of Lost in Translation to see how communication is so important and barriers such as language and accents can confuse people. Our audiences also play a part as to how we are to attract them..etc..etc..etc..

Friday - Journalism..I hope it's as interesting as I expect it to be. Then Film and Television..hmm future Ten News reporter? lol naw..I think I shall stick to flying..I'm not that brave to be infront of a camera in which millions would watch on TV.
Anyways, back to Perth. Perth is a city, a city which now holds the reputation of boring me and my room mate. This is just Perth down town itself though..

Kate --> Room mate























Perth or Europe? Make up your mind!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: