Thursday 13 March 2008

Student Council BBQ

During the first week of college, I joined most of the clubs that CIC has to offer. Including Curtin Business School. I don't even know why now...lol Anyways, one of them was Student Council, which I thought would be pretty cool. Did I mention that my social life was dead for the past 2 years now? I only started going out with friends at the end of 2007 when school ended for me. We had a meeting on Monday where we met the older Student Council members. There were quite a few people already there when I arrived. Dead Silence. Good grief..It felt as if I was at a funeral where everyone had their solemn face on. Budd, Student Council's secretary was rather cheerful and actually brought things up. Haha apparently they had more students attending this meeting than the last one. Honestly, I don't want to know what the last one was like. Their latest project was this BBQ for the CIC students. And guess what..FOC!! OMG..FOC!! (If you don't know what FOC means..it's Free Of Charge!) I could already imagine what it was going to be like. Come on, it's common sense that People+Free Food = Lots of people!!

I was on my way to CIC when Budd called me. Earlier, I sent him an email inquiring whether he needed assistance for setting it up. Turned out, it was only me and Budd to set the BBQ up. It only took 15 minutes to set things straight but turning on the BBQ was another story. It wasn't even 12:30pm and people were already there, waiting to be fed like a pack of wild animals. Anyways, by 12:40pm we got things rolling..

Here's some photos to clarify what happened: I am so bored that I have decided to do a parody.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: