Monday 31 March 2008

March 30, 2008

"She has a ding dong?"

Sunday. Just another ordinary day. Well, not really..it's the end of the horrid daylight saving. Turning the hands of the clock one hour behind, we are now in the same time zone as Malaysia! So much easier to keep track of time back home isn't it? Well other than that, it made me wake up thinking it was 8.30am only to realise later that I've woken up at 7.30am. That usually means me turning over and going back to sleep. Missed the bloody bus and got to the Student Council meeting half an hour late..They say "fashionably" late right?

Meeting's over and I could not be dead bothered to go back to the house and spend another fucking hour in front of the computer. There is a life outside the cyber world..right? Budd, Alister and Viran had something to do. Ai Lin had something to do a bit later so she could go window shopping with me. Now that's depressing. Window shopping -why? Can see, no touch. Khaled seemed bored and decided to drag a guy window shopping. First time with a guy shopping, I tell you it's hilarious. If you are a girl with a guy friend, drag him along shopping. Fortunately, he likes shopping but couldn't find a turtle neck. Let's see..what else what do you do with a male friend? Pick an outfit and make it put it on. OK!



Khaled posing...


But it was David Jones..Unless you have no where else to really spend your money, go there for overpriced branded shirts. They do have really nice stuff there if you really have the money. Back to the story, Khaled and Hanny were suppose to go to a BBQ in Canning Vale and since it was along the way, why not send me back right? We left Perth at around 1:15pm and guess what? We got lost..we got further and further and further away from Perth. Two guys! What do you expect, we had to get lost somewhere to prove that men has no sense of direction what so ever. We drove and drove and drove and ended up at McDonald's for lunch. Down the drain to my detox program as I had a rather hearty meal of a Quater Pounder Meal.


Khaled singing in the car is a signal of deafness. Hanny and I tried almost everything to shut him up. But how are you to stop a man from singing? Blasting the music made it worse. So round and round with a singing maniac in the front seat until I need a swap. And I've learnt something new. Give a mad man your camera and he'll camwhore himself onto your camera. Evidence!


We did manage to get out of the strange area and send me home. Undefeated, I refused to sit in front of the computer and use it. Called Hanny and Khaled again to organise an outing to the movies. Mother called interestingly enough and had an appointment to speak to her at 8pm. In between all movie session times. Long story short - ended up in Hanny's apartment talking to my mother on Skype.

She raised a good question: Why are the two people I'm hanging with are both guys. Guys from the Middle East? How am I to answer that question? Cause I fit in? Ok..As one of the guys. How that works I have absolutely no idea. Don't want to know either. Maybe I'm too boyish in personality. Ok that did not sound right. But I'm still definately a girl!

Ended up at the movies late so we watched Drillbit Taylor instead of the original plan of Step Up 2. It was hilarious in a sick way really. On the way back, I needed Hanny to stop me at the Gas station to get "something". Hanny jokingly said "What are you getting at this time? Condoms?" And then the idiot at the back started laughing..Why? "Why do you need a condom for..OMG! You have a ding-dong!?" Bloody fool...I'll get him back on day. Seriously I could hear him chuckling all the way back to my house..

No comments: