Thursday 13 March 2008

Quizzz

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
28..It's a tough one but I think I want to get married then if not later.
2. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Sue - cause she's a wicked blog buddy. Love chatting to her
NerdyFred- Cause he's the best thing to beat up to let go of frustration
Sze How- Hmm I dunno who else to put anymore! Hahah kidding. I want to know him better!
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
UK, France, Germany and back to KL..Home Sweet Home
4.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be perfect.
5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No I can't! The world is money-orientated and without it, you can't really survive unless you don't mind living on the streets. Plus I'm a shopaholic!
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My Mother.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I would quit whatever job I hold at that time and travel the world. Invest in it too...Money makes money!!
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
To a degree, I would. I hate being bottled up inside so it will come out eventually.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Cheerful, straightforward and Crazy.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Oh boy, this is hard!! Erm..Caring, Loving, Romantic, Good Listener, Helpful (around the house), Honest, Understanding, Patient, Adventurous (loves travelling), Has a Good sense of Hygiene, Faithful, Kind, Optimistic, Humourous (but not Goofy; I like Witty), Interesting, and Metrosexual.
No wonder I don't have a boyfriend..
11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Backstabbing liars, Bad listeners ( those who pretend as if they are listening but they are not), Cheaters/Unfaithful People. Sly ones are the worst! And men that I meet on chatrooms whose intentions are based on sex sex sex. And "pretend" friends who will only hang out with you when you have the money and ditch you once you're broke. These are the ones I want to kill.
12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Yes I will, there are so many things to change, like be slimmer (not eat so much) and actually studying harder for my Year 12 exam. Then I wouldn't be stuck in this shithole. But haha we can't turn back the time. Stupid Question!
13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
When they lie..
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My education is my pathway to happiness. Not the fact that I have to get a high paying professional job like being a doctor but after graduating I would love to be a flight attendent for Emirates!
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes Yes Yes!! Just bought a Roxy top and a jumper..$139.00 AUD all together for the 2..
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Have more tact and my shopping addiction! Being more hardworking too..
17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
No one. Mother has er..some issues...and she is rather close in some issues..so no one!!
Mostly Mother though..I just don't tell her everything!
19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
Where I am today..In College! And my travelling experiences!
20. Rainy day or sunny day?
Rainy. Definately!
Person who I want to tag is: Sue, NerdyFred, Sze How, Chi Kit, Michelle.

1 comment:

F.R.E.D.Y said...

i swear u wont wanna beat me up little girl! haha..