Sunday 16 March 2008

Sunday, 16th July 2008


Let's see.. Today is the first day I started my detox program and I was looking forward to this self-cleansing shit that everyone has been raving about - especially used to lose weight. I couldn't find the Lemon Detox so I just opted for the Australian made 4.3.2.1 Detox plan. Combined two plans to make it more effective. What should I say? It works? I went to the toilet like twice in the morning after taking them. Is that called cleansing? Bowel cleansing to be exact.


Woke up at 8am and got out and about around 8:45am but since it's Sunday (and for those who do not live in Australia - Sunday is a shit time to be catching a bus), the bus system is slow. Had the Student Council meeting on at a place called Karawarra. Decided to walk there and it was definately faster.. Skipping the boring bits. I met up with Budd..again we were the only 2. Where was Mr. President? Late..lol He arrived like around 11am-ish, almost an hour after the expected time. So, me and Budd decided to do what we were meant to do - discuss about the activites, budget and other ideas. I left at around 11:30am to catch the bus to get to the City in order to meet my grandparent's best mate. We then went to a Chinese restaurant in the city. Mr.Lee's wife reminded me of my grandma, where she would serve me more food. I had an interesting chat with her daughter. They dropped me off at Garden City where they had a bigger cinema and more choices. I met Khaled and Hanni there to watch Run Fat Boy Run! It was a rather stupid movie but at least it had some meaning to it. And the ticket prices? $15.50AUD Holy Fuck! It's alot! I didn't pay it though..yet! Hanni paid for it..So I owe him some.. XD


The movie starts at 5pm and we had around an hour and a half to kill so Khaled changed some of his money and we ended up spending most of it on Time Crisis 4. It was fun teaming up and I actually went further than I expected us to go! We ran out of money however..


And to stop NerdyFred's craving for a pic of me *ahem* I had to camwhore myself to show you..Damn you Fred!!
Now look at this!! Look what you have reduced me to Fred!!

1 comment:

F.R.E.D.Y said...

hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha.......
laughin out loud.

Dear Mesha, why u squatting there and cam-whore? This is the very 1st innovation of cam-whore tht i had ever seen! lolx.. no offence ar!

Anyway..i really appreciate tht u posted the pic and i got the chance to c yr lovely pic! lolx..