Friday 25 July 2008

Shopping Splurge -- I feel So Guilty..& Pics from Freo's Little Creatures' Brewery Lunch

Some pics from a few lunches ago. Went down to Fremantle for lunch. For those of you who recommended me trying Fremantle's Fish&Chips. I curse the day you told me that for that's the worst F&C I've tasted in my entire 17 years. It's greasy and erkhhh....not good for the palates and hips and thighs at all. For all people who's going to visit Perth in the future, don't have F&C there, instead go down to Little Creatures Brewery for a nice pint of beer (or for me alcoholic cider) and lunch. The food is of good standard and that is applicable to service too :)


Can't believe she managed to order a pint of cider when she's still under 18!

Mmm...freshly brewed cider named Pipsqueek. Mesha is excited to drink it all up! :)



After a nice scrumptious lunch consisting of freshly baked pizza, fries and beer, camwhoring time!!


Me and Anushka (CIC classmate)

Friday -- no classes and no one to do anything with me, so I ended up in Harbour Town since Li Ying told me that she got her Nike shoes there anyways. What did Mesha do after she promised herself not to shop? She went out and bought a damn new pair of Nike. And SOCKS. I have tons of old socks, of which some have holes in them already. And it was POURING today...Perth seems like the UK already with its gloomy weather and constant showers. I need more friends here. Seriously.



Edited this 2 photos to make it look like its sunny, but instead it ended up over-exposed.



Oohh..what's in the box?

Ta-Dah!! My new lovely pair of shoes. :)


And omg cheap Espirit socks! Now only $2.95 AUD (originally at $7.95)

Gosh I have 6 pairs of these Converse socks now. And they are damn thick too. Good for support and it's really worth it. Prob wear them ice-skating on Monday.

And Billabong shorts

Ok ok. This is the end of my bimbo blogging but I can't help it once in a while. I'm only human. :)

No comments: