Tuesday 15 July 2008

Jeans Factor -- My Very First Pair Of Levi's!!

Jeans stretch. Did anyone tell you that? No one did, which surely proved to be a pain in the arse. I used to have jeans -- until I couldn't fit into them anymore. "Your thighs are too fat, you should wear a skirt or something to cover them," my mother exclaimed. Naive as I was I realised that skirts are nice and they did hide my thunder thighs but seriously, no one's going to wear a skirt when travelling. By travelling, I mean to say backpacking. I really wanted to buy a nice one that would fit me. Too bad Malaysia cater for people up to size 10 in most shops and the sad part is that I used to fit into size 8/10.

Skinny jeans is popular in Australia so finally decided to go jeans shopping. Bought 2 skinny's and one straight. Unfortunately for my size, the skinny legs stretched out and looked more like the straight cut. Why? Because they fucking stretched. At first I hesitated to buy the Levi's but what can I say. They are nice :D How much did they cost though? $115AUD (+ $17.50 AUD for alterations) = $133.50 AUD ..Yes..I know..I have short legs..



No comments: