Monday 28 July 2008

Ice-Skating at Cockburn and Obsessive-Compulisive Behaviour?

Ah... Finally after months of planning, me and Bex finally got the chance to go ice-skating. I caught a bus to Murdoch Station and caught the next train up to Cockburn Central Station where Bex and her mother picked me up. Thus upon arriving at the ice-skating ring, I regretted not rugging up since as cold as a freezer. After 5 years since I skated, it was like learning how to do it all over again but after much effort, I CAN FINALLY SKATE!! AND SKATE GOOD TOO!! hahah I think I finally learned the right technique to do it. However, I was still the worst skater on the rink as even the older generation could skate more pro than me. And nontheless, I fell over hard twice. Few bruises and that shit. How embarassing! I think I need more practice. Me and Bex enjoyed it sooooo much that we are deciding to make this our Monday ritual. Can't wait for next Monday then!




Bleeding beneath the skin when I fell over. Imprints from my glove.



Me and the lovely Bex

Gawd. Do I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder? I hope not but recently, I always like to buy things in pairs. What I mean is that I buy the same damn thing that I like in twos. I'm always scared that when it breaks or start to fall apart, I cannot find the same fucking shoe. So I buy another to keep one just in case the other falls apart. I know this sounds crazy and maybe it is, but what can I do? I try to stop myself but seriously, I can't. I just know that if I don't buy the second piece, I'll think about it every night.

What I did today is crazy, I bought the same pair of Nike shoes that I bought the other day. Just this time it was in half a size bigger cause they ran out. And the stupid thing is that I bought it cheaper as it was fucking 30% off. Thankfully, I love it and it fits me damn well too. Damn..the Nike was originally $160AUD down to $112AUD!! Fuckkk mannn...damn cheap. And oh, I bought a Nike backpack for $17.50AUD (originally $25AUD) after that 30% discount..Fuck I could have bought 3 things for the price of one. And OMG I didn't know Nike backpacks were that cheap. It was fucking cheaper than the Roxy or Billabong backpack that I bought last year. Next time, I'm going NIKE all the wayy..

The cheap bargain for brand.

No comments: