Thursday 17 July 2008

Nose Piercing -- June 17, 2008

Remember how I wanted the nose piercing? Well.. I've got it done and boy, the place that I normally go to (OffYaTree -- Punktured) for both my tragus piercings today was full. I had to wait one and a half hours before I could go in to get it done!! The reason? School holidays. Lil' bratz!!!

I have to admit. This one hurt more than my tragus piercing. And also you get teary in the one eye (the side in which your nose is pierced). My piercer for the day handed me some tissues and said
"Here's some tissues for when you get teary. Everyone shed tears when they get their nose pierced".
And I thought 'Na...I won't cry'..Believe it or not. Your eyes do shed tears when he does it. Owwwie!!!!! But after that, you sport a shiny gem on your nose!

Ta-da!! Ok. So I look retarded in this photo. Focus on the stud OK?

No comments: