Tuesday 22 July 2008

Officially Going Back For Hols! -- Fossil Watch and Miss Maud's Buffet Lunch

I'm officially going back to Malaysia for 2 weeks! How exciting!! I know that some of you and you know who you are don't quite believe that I'm coming back. All I can say is I DON'T CARE CAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO SEE YOU ANYWAYS!! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU? Really and seriously. Just because things changed suddenly and I had to postpone my trip because of urgency doesn't mean that I'm fickle. If you don't trust me, then all I can say to you is FUCK OFF. I don't want to be mean but you really are rude.


I managed to book my ticket online with dear old Mother's help of a new technology called a credit card and booked the ticket for the 6th of October 2008. More like the 5th night-time...since you have to be there 2 hours earlier. Will arrive 6-something in the morning. Then yesterday, I had to go to Malaysia Airlines office in Perth to sort the same flight so I can go back with a friend. How exciting! At least I don't have to go back alone. Before that, I must admit I went for quite a shopping spree. I went and bought a Fossil watch and with 3 changable straps it all added up to..well quite a huge sum: $219AUD


3 sets of straps!




My favourite strap of them all!




3 boxes of your choice to store your straps





Li ying and I decided to have lunch together and ended up in Miss Maud's in the city..again..and should I say that everytime I've been there, I say to myself that I'll never go to a buffet again? But this is the third time in a period of 2 months!!! But it's a damn good restaurant :D Miss Maud's is a Swedish restaurant famous for its Smörgåsbord breakfast, lunch and dinner (Smörgåsbord is the Swedish term for buffet if you were wondering).

Pictures courtesy from Li Ying's blog.


Li Ying is soo cute le..



Stuck on my first plate!


Li Ying enjoying only... "diet"..konon..
Li Ying was feeling greedy and filled the plate with 3 slices of cake! And a cup of Jelly and Chocolate Mousse. Seriously Li Ying..You're trying to kill me or what with desserts. So greedy yet cannot finish.. Lucky I paksa you to finish.


3 plates of food --including that gigantic dessert helping, we managed to walk out of Miss Maud's alive! Buffet lunch at Miss Maud's only costs $30AUD which was pretty reasonable looking at the amount of food we consumed. We were hoping to walk all the calories off so we ran round up Hay Street and looking at the expensive brands like Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton & etc. We found a place called the Tokyo Underground, where they sold Harajuku items and the other store called Nerds&Freaks where I bought this cute Emily the Strange pencil case. I <3>

I love scary items that are cute like this. Did I mention that I'm a wanna be Goth?

1 comment:

Li ying said...

I HATE THOSE PICTURES OF ME :(
I wasnt greedy cuz i told U TO SHARE WITH ME.
"share the fats"
hahahaha.
the fossil watch super cooollll.
nice pick~!