Saturday 31 January 2009

Screw Up

Oh yes.

My biggest fear has come true.

I bombarded his emails.
No response.

And if you think that isn't desperate enough, I called and left him some 6 miss calls and one voicemail.

No response.

I chat him up on Skype.

No response.

This is fucking great isn't it? Someone I thought was reliable, now screwed me over. Please, if you didn't want to support, say it to my face. Don't leave me hanging here. If he had excuses with personal or business problems, at least tell me so I don't have to put up with this kind of shit. At least then I'll have a clear plan as to what I can do to save my own sorry ass.

I've been panicking although there is nothing I can do. The feeling of hopelessness is making me lose it. Nothing else has brought me to this exact feeling right now. Not even me failing the IB and had so much problems with the uni applications.

It's Friday night your time. Banks are closed and what the fuck am I going to do now?

This is Mesha.
And she is screwed..

3 comments:

Guy Fawkes said...

Come on.. There's still another week after the banks open... Be optimistic even if you're not..

Angel~ said...

*hugs mesha.....dont lose hope yet~

zomfgwtfbbq said...

Like in all honesty, why not punt it on roulette to try and save what you can. Assuming you are fucked anyway, there's no difference in losing $100 at roulette at the chance of trying to tapao it what?