Thursday 1 January 2009

A New Year and a Micro Firework Party

At Last.

The year 2008 has passed and a new year has arrived.

Like I give a shit.

It's just going to be another lonely year for me, so what's the point of really celebrating it. Am so not looking forward to this new year.

Urgh.

Perphaps the only thing that I'm looking forward to is getting into university.

Stephanie and K picked me and Lin Kah up to South Perth to watch the firework display and it was just OK (I've seen better in my time whilst I was in Brisbane - the annual River Fire display) then dropped me off at Lin Kah's place (I crashed over since he had air-conditioning at his place and I didn't). Lin Kah had some left over sparklers and we decided to make use of them during this festive occasion. We had quite a bit of camwhore moments but it's all good. Well, at least my NYE didn't end up as lonely as I expected it to be. Thank you Lin Kah!


HAVE A FUCKING HAPPY NEW YEAR SUCKERS!

No comments: