Thursday 22 January 2009

Dinner @ Ha-Lu's. Round 2

Ah. I never thought I'd go back to Ha-Lu's as it's located in Mt. Hawthorn. Hard to get there when you're a student and it's also out of the normal student's budget for food.

Oh well. Anything for good food and good company too!

Jeremy is Takeshi's ex-colleague that I met during my first round to Ha-Lu's. The first time I saw him was at Bel's and Takeshi's wedding, although I did not talk to him at all (He was one of the few good-looking men at the wedding.. What?! We women deserve some eye candy too ok?)

Anyways, later on, he joined Facebook and I cepat cepat added him. Long story cut short. I was bored, he has a meeting with friends at Ha-lu's. Spare seat. I got invited. :D

Damn. Ha-Lu's food is so good. The portions are ridiculously small though. However, it's the quality that matters. Quality not quantity.

Later, we headed to a cafe nearby Ha-Lu's and got gelati and coffee and some dessert. Although, I don't eat much nowadays, I can see where the fat comes from.


Kacak-kan? ;P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! Ha-lu is DA BOMB. My favourite jap place I have to say. Taka's come second for good value :)

You are right about the ridiculously small portions, but I think thats part of their master plan to make you buy more!!

Ohhh the beef tataki.. soo good!!

And big thanks for the blogging tips! Finally got a cbox!

rojakrojak said...

absolute hottie, mooosha...


/drools