Sunday 25 January 2009

CNY on the Cbox: Cow Madness

And just when I thought I was normal. It all started off this afternoon where I came in and laughed my ass off and WAS ACTUALLY PLEASED that my nickname had remained normal as Mesha. Other chatters had their name changed in celebration of Chinese New Year: Year of the Ox. I came back a few hours later and BAM.

Mooosha.

WTFreak?

Kenny always lurks and probably saw that I was actually happy being normal.

Or should I say Kenniuuu?

Yes! We made him change too! *does a jig*

See! See!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Other chatters have been changed too!

Munaksss -Mooonaksss
RJ - RJ the Buffalo
Stan - Steak
zomfgwtfbbq - zomfgwtfbbq beef steak (afternoon) --> zomfgwtfbbq beef burger
Stellix - Stell-ox
Nicola - Nicowla
Zoe - Zo-ox
Wenpink is nice - Wenpink is a cow
Naeboo - Naemoooo
Guy Fawkes - Cow Fawkes

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
GONG XI FA CHAI!
Ang Pau Na Lai!

No comments: