Saturday 17 January 2009

Working Life

... isn't as glamourous. Yes. I'm stating the obvious but guess I am too used to my free life, where weekends are spent at home on the computer. Laze in on a Saturday afternoon with no worries at all. Gah. What did I sign myself up for?

Ok. Ok. I shall stop whining and ranting but I miss having to sleep in on weekends and this is my first week of work! WTF?

Guess it's the money that's making me work. Not that I'm paid much though. At a really ridiculous wage of $8AUD an hour, it's slavery!

Moreover, my boss does not tell me when I should work. It was only through MY effort of calling in that I found out that I did not need to work the Friday night shift. Really WTF situation. You booked me in for Friday and you don't call me to inform me? Urgh.

Ok, it's 2.17 and I have 5 hours left of sleep. Go me.

Morning shift for Mesha.

Fuck this shit.

No comments: