Friday 26 December 2008

Rottnest Island Revisited

Finally back in Perth. For the hols I decided to go with my house mates for a trip to Rottnest Island. Again. Well, it's the only time that I can drag them somewhere. This time instead of a day trip we decided on staying a night at one of Rottnest's accomodation - backpacker's lodge.


On the way to Rottnest Island via Rottnest Express ferry. Camwhoring with K.





The Attack of the Quokkas!

Our accomodation for the night.

K and Stephanie

ahhhh... taking a sip of Pipsqueak Cider.

K as superman!

What's a student holiday without some alcohol?


Taking a camwhore break after cycling to Parker's Point (and there were many freaking hills!)










Our last lunch on the island before heading back to the mainland.

1/2kg of King Prawns!


Talk about food orgasm!!!!!


Nonetheless, I'm now two shades darker and have a fucking ridiculous sunnies tan on my face.

My tan is not even and I'm peeling.

I feel as if I have eczema.

Fuck.

It burns!!!

No comments: