Tuesday 2 December 2008

New Friends

Adults are funny sometimes. Some of them just act as crazy as your average teenager, some even wilder. And I think to myself "How old are they?". Are they just pretending or are they really that wild? And they say we teenagers are scarily unpredictable. Fucking hypocrites. Well, I can add another two wacky adult-friends to the list. Lin and Tony. Both in their mid 20s and accountants. As wacky as I am or should I say even wackier??

Le Gay Couple



Lin Hu's weird hand at Big 2


Shanghainese (I'm a quarter, mind you)

A-lak Sze sze Ga Ning (We're family)

"MESHA!!! YOU STUCK THOSE DAMN CHOPSTICKS UP MY ARSE!!", said Lin Hu as the accused me of violating his ass.

I DID NOT! *angelic smile*
If you look carefully, you'll actually see a halo.. Can you see it?

CAN YOU SEE IT???

I suck at pool. I really do.

1 comment:

F.R.E.D.Y said...

A halo? hahahha.. Practise more ya! lolx..