Wednesday 10 December 2008

My First SLR Camera!! -- Canon 450D

Ah. What a life. Sometimes it's just so nice to be able to splurge on something you really want and be thrilled about your new toy but then worry about the savings!!! No, I have not hit the bottom of my bank account yet, I always leave a certain amount for back up in any case of emergency. Anyways, I had to go to uni and hand in my uni application form. Gosh. Brought back bad memories of high school where application to uni was my living nightmare. Hopefully I pass every unit this semester. Even if it's just a pass I'm happy! I really don't ask for much in life do I? I mean in terms of how far I'm going to get in life. I do not really have any plans of getting rich (not that I can get rich anyways) and all I want to do in life is to fulfill the simple pleasures of having to see the world (travel) and take photos and just document my journeys. Photography is also a good way for documentation and I have been fascinated with SLR cameras since I've first laid my hands on my friend's old Canon SLR. Anyways, back to the topic. I arrived at Perth city around 11am where I had to get some information about applying for a credit card and by the time I've got it settled, I managed to meet SC up for dim sum! YAY! First time meeting SC. She is quiet, but has very interesting things to say. Basically spent the whole day chatting with her as to get to know her btter. She also followed me and show me where the Licensing Centre is but as forgetful as I am, I totally forgot about my bank statement!! KNS. Headed back to the city and went back to Commonwealth and printed off the statement and withdrew cash for the camera.

Canon Eos 450D. Here I come!

Hopefully I'll be able to start somewhat of a photoblog. We'll see! I'll have to get used to this baby first!!

I love my baby!