Saturday 6 December 2008

Kati's Surprise Birthday Greeting

Sometimes I hated having 7 other housemates in the same house. They either finish the quota from downloading too many movies or leave the toilet with icky poo stains after they finished defecating right AFTER my turn cleaning the toilet. I should be as inconsiderate and leave brown chunky stains on the bowl too after I finish shitting. Enough anger rant. The good side in having some close housemates is the surprise they plan for you on your special day. I've had my fair share on my 18th, so I'm not complaining. Albert and Kristy bought Kati just a simple cake from Coles (it's the thought that counts right?) and we all gathered infront of his room door, knocked and sleepily, Kati opened the door and we sang at the top of our lungs "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!".


I love my housemates sometimes. It's a love hate relationship.

No comments: