Saturday 5 April 2008

Sleep over @ Hanny's

Thursday: No class but had to print out my assignment that is due in the first class for Journalism. The computer labs were full. Me being a stressy cow was panicking that I could not get it done in time and to make things worse I forgot to bring my own A4 paper (in my college, we have computer labs to allow us to do our research if there was no class held in there; timetables were stuck outside next to the rooms but even though sometimes it's stated that it is free, some #%$@*&$ lecturers would come in and chase us out.) Thinking who could really help me and desperate - I called Hanny who's normally accompanied by Khaled. Khaled was dropped off at a friend's place for tutorial. Went back to his place and managed to do a draft. Went back to uni and picked Khaled and his friend, Dhristy. Dhristy was this interesting , petite Mauritian girl who had a tongue piercing I envied. I missed mine and wouldn't do it again as I did not enjoy having my tongue swelled up. Had lunch at a Japanese restaurant but the food could not settle and had to bring it up (felt so bloody bulimic that I was frustrated at myself). Later on we hung out at Hanny's having a series of jokes etc. Went back home around 12am and still haven't gotten round to printing off my essay. To refresh myself --> shower then assignment. Slept at 3.30am.

Friday: Woke up at 6.25 am and left at 7.04am for the bus to Curtin. It was horrible. I had to print off my assignment and have 9 hours straight worth of classes. Friday..bored and decided to hang out with Hanny and Khaled again though I think I must have annoyed them. I'm the one always calling them and wanting to spend time with them. The trio group has grown to a four person group. Hanny had his hair straightened and Khaled with a haircut. It's really funny really..It would be better if Khaled's mouth isn't so filthy with swear words in English, Cantonese, Arabic and French came out so often. To cut the story short, all of us crashed at Hanny's place and watched Good Luck Chuck and most of Hot Chick before crashing. We had some pizza as Khaled worked at Domino's as a delivery boy. Nancy called to check up and really..I hate having a person look after me..I mean come on..I have to have a life right?

Saturday: Woke up and already had an argument with Khaled. Turn out to be a wrestle with me losing..ouch.. Showered, got ready and went to the city to get my left tragus pierced. Dhristy had an accountancy test and finished around 2-ish. By the time we got to the city it was already 3:15pm. Had ice-cream and back to Hanny's place where everyone crashed except for me as I sit here typing this blog.

No comments: