Tuesday 8 April 2008

Boo-yah

We had the Student Council Meeting in Perth City at Gloria Jeans on Sunday. I think I shocked Khaled when I arrived in a mini skirt as he has never saw me in one before. The look on his face was hilarious. It was one of those "ooh yeah...oh wait shit..I know this girl, shit.." look. At the meeting I was so zoned out it was not even funny. I paid little attention and wondered what I was doing there even. After the meeting, I had to get my books from Khaled but that fellow did not want to bring it cause it was in a girlish bag. So now I had to follow him back to Hanny's to get it. Khaled wanted a scarf but David Jones and Myers weren't opened as they open late on Sundays. We walked all the way to Roger David's and he finally bought something (I stood in the shop idiotically as it was a men's shop so I chatted with the sales assistant). Wearing a high heel ankle boot, it was an absolute torture to walk. And I hadn't meant to walk as I though Khaled was going to bring my books. Not caring anymore, we stormed off to Myers and I finally bought a pair of flat ankle boots for $103 AUD (after 15% discount..) Changing shoes then I was set to go. Walking towards the jetty, I spotted this large tower that I had passed by recently but never gave it a good look and ringing of bells could be heard. I wanted to go in but didn't know whether he wanted to go in (Khaled went to the jetty to check the times) whilst I stayed to take pics. It was $7 AUD for concession so I figured why not since it's my first time there. The view from the building was fantastic. It turned out to be some sort of museum dedicated to bells. Swan Bells Tower


Me on stairway.




Khaled overlooking the mosh pit.



Later on we headed back to Hanny's apartment where we had a rest and some goofing around. Dinner time we headed to the Indian Restaurant in South Perth. At first the name of the restaurant sounded very familiar - D'Tandoor...To all my Malaysian friends, does that sound familiar? Yes..they have branches in Malaysia. The one I went to in KL was the one at the base of the KL Tower. And now in Perth?! This was friggin hilarious as I couldn't wait to see the standard of the food. To be honest, it was pretty authentic! I was impressed. We ordered:
Lamb briyani, Chicken Briyani, Butter Naan, Sizzling Tandoori Chicken, Lamb Curry, Briyani Rice and 3 Mango Lassi and one normal lassi.
That came up to..$105 AUD! For 4 people!! Wow..I expected us to split the bill but Khaled paid for it by card O.O''..I really feel so bad about not paying up for some of the meals. I did once but Khaled wasn't there at KFC.
I think I'm suiting into a group with some guys and definately know more about what men expect in a woman..

1 comment:

Li ying said...

heyyy.
i've never been to the belltower.
will go there someday.
ngekngek
and yesh that indian restaurant roxxx.