Saturday 26 April 2008

Mandurah

Thursday night -- Normally a free day for Mesha but no....The lecturer decided to move the class from a Friday to a Thursday because of ANZAC day celebration. That wasn't the problem. The problem was:

It was friggin held at 5.30 - 9.30pm.
AT NIGHT!!!

*sobs*

To make matters worse, I asked my homestay guardian to pick me up from college as you know the rule of a girl catching a bus home late at night is a no-no. Guess what was the first sentence she said to me.


"Why? The buses aren't working ah?"

BITCH. She told me herself when I came over that I shouldn't go out too late at night and come back by myself cause it's "dangerous" and now she's the one asking me to catch the bus to a bus stop and she'll pick me up from there. Thankfully my classmate was kind enough to offer me a lift home.

K's girlfriend stayed over and so did Albert. He was upset about something but I think he got over it. I popped into my room to check whether there was any messages but saw that my mum was on. Webcam!!! Talked til 1:3oam. By the time I popped out, all of them were already in bed!!

Next day, Albert's girlfriend popped over and apparently they had all planned to go to Mandurah. You know me -- any chance of going somewhere and you can count me in. Took the train from Murdoch station and off to Mandurah we went. Nothing really impressive but reminded me of Queensland in some ways. For lunch they had fish&chips. I got myself 7 calamari rings and some mussel fritters. Yum yum.


Me eating calamari..Say AHHHH...

The 3 Leng Luis.. *ahem*
Kristy, Mesha, Stephanie.
2 taken, 1 single..who wants the single one?

I'm all ALONE!!


Maybe it isn't too bad after all..


Da Gang

Can anyone HEAR me NOW?

The guys..no wait a minute... XD

I'm in the picture!

No comments: