Tuesday 22 April 2008

Cars?

Friend invited me to go with him to see the Car Expo held in Perth. Wait a minute. Do you see the logic?
Me -- a girl whose only interest in cars is to use it to transport me to one place to another. Maybe only once in a while I look at a hot car when it's really really really HOT.
Ok....
Did heaps and heaps of shopping today. Finally found a style that can describe me. Daren't tell mother cause she'll nag. Wait for her to come here and nag me then. What's my new style -- Oversized baggy SHIRTS, black skinny legs jeans and a denim vest. Sorta classic I can say..Will try to stick to the ovesized shirts..they are so so comfy and hide my figure.

Lace-up boots -- HOT HOT HOT.
BUT..(there's always a but somewhere in my life) got a defect and now have to bring it back to the shop which means I have to carry it around with me in college. Fuck's Sake -- I always manage to screw something up eh? Thank God..got receipt..so exchange for a new pair..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.