Wednesday 23 April 2008

Car Exhibition

Had Professional Writing and Presentation today. Boring right? Ok ok I'll skip to the good bit. Had to carry my boot around all day with me to get an exchange -- how bloody fucking frustrating!!

Finished around 11am and caught the 72 bus to the city and stormed off to that bloody shop. I realised that the boot that "oh-look-so-drop-dead-gorgeous" is actually a cheap quality boot made in China! OMFG -- ripped off!! Grr...
Arrived at the shop. Don't have any other ones and had to get the display one which I had originally rejected cause of the sticky front (you know how sometimes the stickers get old and leave a gluey residue..well that was on it..not much but there) -- in the end..ended up getting the boot for $50 cause the lady decided to give me $20AUD back.

That means more $$$ to shop for my new wardrobe style. Those who know me well basically knows that I'm not all that girly. Can be for a while but always goes back to being a half tom-boy. I love make-up too much to not be seen without any. So, to conclude..I'm a girly tom-boy?

I mean I love things such as watches, bags and perfume that has some masculinity to it sometimes. NOT a lesbian --thank you-- I like men..European men to be precise.

Sorta latest fad in Australia to wear skinny leg jeans or tights under a huge oversized shirt and a vest. Masculine huh? So now..I've filled my closet with 4 shirts -- 2 white, 1 black & 1 navy blue -- 2 vests (Black & denim) to mix and match the shirts. Need more though couldn't really find any with other colours..


Back to the topic, we went to see the Car Exhibition that they are running now in Perth. For me, I'd never thought it would be exciting to see cars. Personally in my mind, when someone says car, I think of a vehicle that transport me from one place to another with comfort. But now..it's a whole new story..

















AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....


A PROTON !!!!

omg what is it doing in Australia?! -- The attack of the Proton cheap Malaysian cars

No comments: