Wednesday 13 February 2008

Latest Update

Hello World!!!

I'm now in Blue Mountains in New South Wales. If your geography sucks, that is in Australia..you know...where Sydney is..if you still don't know..well..Get a Friggin' MAP!!

It's supposedly summer but when we got here its so cold! Something more or less like Genting Highland if you're Malaysian. Today we had a mistly morning and took so many pics.

Finally got the chance to see the Three Sisters upclose after a long heck of stairs. Honestly, I'm not a fit person as I hate exercise. So that equals me huffing and panting on the way back up the stairs!

So that's all for me now and pictures will be updated when I get the internet back on my lappy. That's gonna be a while. Oo OoH!! haha I forgot the good news! It's nothing really but finally got an opal ring. A "farewell" gift on behalf of Mother and Andrew. I think the Valentine's Day dinner tomorrow night will be more expensive than this ring though. Well that is if we do go for that dinner in that posh hotel. I'm sounding bimbo-ish aren't I? Forgive me.

Well...that's all for now and I hope to get back online soon. =)
xoxo Mesha

1 comment:

F.R.E.D.Y said...

ehh arlo wat female fred? i'm goin to smack u from Perth to Fremantle until u nv recognise Perth!But i oso do wanna meet u up too!! hehe.. When ehh?